//i said my heart beats for you

assalamualaikum :)Saturday, November 17, 2012 @ 12:16 AM | 0 Comment [s]




DEAR BESTFRIENDs ,
we laugh at the randomest tinggy and you know my ugliest side :) even though we disagree sometime, but we never fight! when m sad and down to earth, you were always there to make sure that im okay. i hope we'll be friends forever, together we'll always be :') i dont think you understand just how much you mean to me. And one day when we part our ways, we'll think back of our past and think back how happy we are cause by God Willing our friendship will last forever <3 if i could pull down the rainbow , i would write your name whit it and put it back in the sky to leteverybody know how colorful my life is with a friends like you <3
i love you both <3


 mucholove, 


PAST | PRESENT
The Disclaimer

hello stalker. well nice to meet yaa, im anis. happy stalk-ing :) twitter : @sillyanis97 insta : farrah_anis

farrah anis

im too young to care


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

YOUR
The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : me , anis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!
"do follow my instagram"